Your #1 Source For At-Home Fitness

Jack Norwood

Subscribe to Jack Norwood: eMailAlertsEmail Alerts
Get Jack Norwood: homepageHomepage mobileMobile rssRSS facebookFacebook twitterTwitter linkedinLinkedIn


Top Stories by Jack Norwood

Many times the simplest tips and tricks can add up to huge results! Try implementing just 3-4 of these tips and you will start to see the results you want! 1. Nutrition is the key - Concentrate on cleaning up your nutrition first! 75% of weight loss happens in the kitchen, the remaining 25% happens in the gym! 2. Set realistic subgoals - Small goals or subgoals are attainable in a shorter time-frame, giving you the goal attaining satisfaction you crave! For example: if your overall goal is to lose 25 lbs, have subgoals of losing 3 pounds in a week and losing 10 pounds in a month. 3. Log your exercise days - Have a monthly calendar and every time you miss a day, shade that square bright red. Three red days in a row will tell you to get that workout in! Don't get three strikes! 4. Eat from a smaller plate - Using smaller plates can cut down on your total caloric con... (more)